gtk, enlightenment mouse pointer icons help

smoothmilk smthmlk at fuckmicrosoft.com
Fri Jan 23 22:50:35 UTC 2004

I'm using fedora core 1 with enlightenment 1.6.6 with whatever the
standard gtk fedora uses. I have to use the .gtkrc-2.0 to set which
gtk-2.0 theme to use, and it seems the e wm theme sets the mouse theme.
Perhaps if you use metacity & all the standard rh config tools to set
your 'theme' it changes metacitys settings to use certain icons at the
same time it also sets the gtk theme.

I understand how to change the Enlightenment theme's
~/.enlightenment/themes/THEMENAME/cursors/cursors.cfg file to use my own
icons, but my question is: Where are the HighContrastLarge mouse pointer
icons? They're not in the highcontrastlarge theme pixmap directory, and
i did a bunch of find / looking for various terms that i guessed what be
related to where the mouse icons are stored, with no luck. Is it built
into the theme engine? If so, how could i extract theme? I would think
they'd just be sitting in a directory somewhere.

thanks for any help!

-smthmlk