HP PSC1210

Sarah Fish sarahtf at fish-house.org
Sat Jan 24 02:13:33 UTC 2004

I had a devil of a time with mine. Finally uninstalled the version of
HPOJ, SANE front and backends and XSANE that came with Fedora.  Then
installed updated versions of them.

I still have a problem with the USB port not being released after
scanning, but discovered that if I powered the unit off and back on,
port was released and I could print again.

BTW, I had deselected HPOJ and a couple of other things when I installed
Fedora. They were installed anyway.  Should I have disconnected the
printer from the USB port before I installed Fedora or is this just a bug?

Sarah Fish
Saratoga Springs, NY