fedora project need feedback

Greg fedora at packetstorm.org
Sat Jan 24 21:38:57 UTC 2004

I am currently working on some projects using Fedora and non Fedora
code. What I would like is some feedback from people on this list on
what you think about the project and ways to improve it (even though it
is just starting).

Also, although I think I am very clear on the website that this is NOT a
Fedora/Redhat sponsored project, the url has nothing in it for Trademark
confusion and the Fedora trademark information notice is at the bottom
of my index page as well as a big notice at the top.I want to make sure
that the Fedora group does not consider any trademark infringement has
occurred (http://fedora.redhat.com/about/trademarks/)

According to the above URL I need a lawyer since RedHat will not answer
questions about this which I think is rather strange. I cannot afford a
lawyer (bills, wife and kids to feed etc) for something like this, so I
figure I will post it now and if RedHat says yank the site I will. I
would rather share the information but if I cannot then I cannot.

Here is the site http://www.packetstorm.org/fedprj/

There are no ISOs up for three reasons:
1. Unsure if there is a trademark issue here
2. In final testing and document writing of the core load
3. I am on a cable connection and even if I could share it, my isp would
kill my account.

So I will need someplace to house my images. Any ideas on where I could
put them?

Plus any general feedback on the project would be great.

thanks,

Greg