Experience with Fedora on Shuttle XPC (Socket A models only)

Paul Morgan paul.morgan at jumanjihouse.com
Sun Jan 25 00:49:29 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 03:25:23PM -0500, James Ronald wrote:
> I'm wanting to install Fedora on a Socket A type Shuttle XPC to use as a
> Multi media PC in my home office.  Any comments on difficulties or successes
> with such would be appreciated.  The Models I'm considering, in no specific
> order are:

I have one of the SN41G models...it uses an amd cpu, has dual nvidia video coming out, etc.

It's a drag. I'm tired of recompiling the nvidia drivers for video and network. In fact, I threw in a cheap realtek nic just to ditch the nvnet driver. If you want the box, make me an offer...it's only a few months old.