About Conexant HSF modem 56k

Alan Correa Salazar zetar_logan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:55:31 UTC 2004

HI
I'm a red hat9 user (and i'm very happy), and now with the appereance of
Fedore I'd like to probe it....but...i really don't know if my modem will
work in on it.

I download the drivers from olitec website.
They say that I need the following things:
- kernel-source
- kernel-headers
- make
- gcc
and nothing more...
I do it and my HSF modem works very good....
So my question is...
Does Fedora Core1 support my modem?...it has Conexant chipset...

Thanks and bye

P.S. Yes...I'm a modem user...where I live, we don't have any kind of  cable
or DSL (or adsl) ..... just satellite, but the reception is too bad....so, I
use my old modem
"El ignorante afirma
el sabio duda y razona"