Big Unofficial FAQ Update

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander maxka at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 25 05:12:49 UTC 2004

	Hey there. I've just posted a big update to the Unofficial Fedora FAQ.
Significant changes are:

	+ A link to the AMD64 FAQ
	+ Added another possible Radeon solution
	+ Linked to the Flash-Plugin FAQ
	+ Noted that nVidia RPMs will now be coming from linva.org.
	+ Updated the RhythmBox with MP3s information to be more up-to-date.
	+ More detail on how to make Wine work in Fedora
	+ More Vaio laptop info

	And, of course, little changes here and there. :-)

	Email me directly if you have any questions or comments about the FAQ,
or if you notice any typos or errors! :-) If you have ideas for the FAQ,
post them in the FAQ Forum: http://fedora.artoo.net/forum/

	As always, the FAQ is up at: http://fedora.artoo.net/faq/

	Enjoy! :-)

	-M