rdesktop

Peter Eddy petere at atg.com
Sun Jan 25 16:58:34 UTC 2004

Warren Togami wrote:
> Marc Schwartz wrote:
>
>> 1.3 is in the Testing updates area, available here:
>>
>> http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/1/i386/
>>

>> or from your favorite mirror.
>>
>> This just came through in the past couple of days.
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Marc
>

> Any feedback, is this testing update working for you?
> It it crashing in any cases where the previous version used to not crash?
>
> I need some feedback in the positive direction if you want to see this
> move into official updates.

I had tried rdesktop 3 which I'd built from source, but it caused my
machine to hang. I just installed the rpm from the above url on Friday
and so far no hangs, though I haven't had enough time with it to be
really comfortable yet.

I'll be using it more this week, will provide feedback either way.

Peter