lexmark Z23

Arindam Dey adey at komnas.com
Mon Jan 26 03:13:37 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 10:11, matt warner wrote:
> i have a lexmark Z23 inkjet printer.  but i can't get it the drivers to
> work, even tho lexmark does have drivers for linux.  can anyone tell me
> how i might be able to get it to work?

I don't know about Z23 but I have had considerable PITA with Z25, Z33
and now the new Z603. So if you elaborate slightly on what you have done
maybe I can help. Elaboration means that you got to tell us what version
of the driver you downloaded the site you downloaded it from, how did
you install it, any weird messages while installing it etc etc. I hope
you get the general idea.

Oh and also what happens when you restart cups assuming you are still
using it.

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739