NFS problem

Arindam Dey adey at komnas.com
Tue Jan 27 01:43:40 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 23:28, Robert Spangler wrote:
> On Mon January 26 2004 00:38, Arindam Dey wrote:
>
> >  Not replying to the question but do you mind posting the relevant line
> >  from fstab. I am also trying to set up the exact same setup but for some
> >  reason my fstab entry is not working in Fedora.
>
> No problem.  On the client side:
>
> x.x.x.x:/download  /mnt/share/download   nfs   owner,defaults   0 0
> x.x.x.x:/temp      /mnt/share/temp       nfs   owner,defaults   0 0

Ah thank you had missed the colon after the IP address. Mea Culpa.

OK on my side the exact same setup Red Hat 9 server and Fedora Client
albeit not a laptop and running smooth and sweet no hangups.

--
Arindam Dey

The mind is not a vessel to be
filled but a fire to be kindled.

GPG FPR: B8E3 219E F129 F970 F4A7  BC50 9636 504A BEDF 5739