Automount USB 2.0 HD via PCMCIA

Scott Fones boson245 at msn.com
Tue Jan 27 15:03:06 UTC 2004

I was thinking the same thing, that it was an invalid block device because
PCMCIA modules weren't loaded.  I thought there might be a deffered auto
mount option, but I've since decided to use the automount daemon.  Thanks
for the reply though.

STab in the dark.. Since your USB is via PC-card, can you determine if your
pc-card is starting before stuffs in /etc/fstab is mounted???

I reckon that after startup/bootup, you can mount it fine via sda1??