Adding Windows 2000 into a dual-boot after the fact?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Tue Jan 27 19:55:05 UTC 2004

> Since it's unlikely you will be installing .NET on a non-XP system the gymnastics
> of mapping the drives shouln't be needed.  I currently run a dual boot system with
> WindowsXP running on the secondary drive.  Works fine.
>
> John V. Pope

Why do you say that? Win2k runs it fine, right? I'd prefer 2K, personally.

Also, what do you guys think about those drive bay cases that let you remove hard drives by pulling them out by a handle after enclosing the drives in a case? Thus, switching back and forth between primary drives manually. Are these a bad idea? i.e. Are they hard on the hardware?

Preston