Adding Windows 2000 into a dual-boot after the fact?

Preston Crawford me at prestoncrawford.com
Tue Jan 27 20:13:23 UTC 2004

> I understand the simplicity of swapping drives out to run different
> OSes, but I've seen too many of those beasties fry systems or drives
> to trust them.  Your mileage may vary, however, and the really well made
> drive drawer systems can be useful, but you have been warned.

I appreciate the warning. I don't plan on "hot-swapping" them (I don't even know how you'd hot-swap an OS), just for the record. I plan on shutting down, swapping, then booting up again. Does above still hold true under that scenario? If so, then I'll give the dual boot off the second drive a try.

Preston