Second SCSI card not added at boot

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Wed Jan 28 07:34:32 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 08:51:48PM -0500, Jamie Wellnitz wrote:
[...]
> Have you tried rebuilding your initial ramdisk (via mkinitrd)?  It
> reads the /etc/modules.conf file and loads the SCSI drivers into the
> initrd.

DUH! No, I haven't, actually... I'll try that tonight. I should have
thought of that one, as I did the same thing (including mkinitrd) on another
machine the other day... :-} Thanks for pointing that one out!
I wonder, though, why kudzu doesn't take care of this...

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===