cups printing problem

Jordi Gil jgil at 3tres3.com
Wed Jan 28 09:09:00 UTC 2004

I have an hp-5550 DESKJET printer with a printserver at my LAN, I have
set up my printer and all my windows PC's can print to this printer, but
I don't know how to setup the printer at my Linux PC, can anybody help
me? I have the drivers at my linux PC, but I have done something wrong
because when I set up the printer it doesn't respond me. If I try a ping
the ip adress responds, so there is phisical conection, the problem is
with the configuration. Thanks for your help.

Jordi