mailto not registered in Firebird

Ko Pu ko_pu at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:38:57 UTC 2004

> > I have the following questions:
> > - It seems to me that Firebird has this problem fixed, is it right? The
>doc
> > mentioned that for versions after Firebird 0.6, there'll be a gui
>interface
> > to configure it, where is this interface?
> > - According to above doc, you need to create the following command:
> > $CMDLINE = "kmail --composer -c \"$CC\" -b \"$BCC\" -s \"$SUBJECT\"
>--body
>               ^^^^^
>I thought you wanted to use thinderbird?!
>
>http://mozex.mozdev.org/faq.html#unixthunder
>will guide you the way you to this script
>http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?p=146623&highlight=mozex#146623

Yes, I wanted to use thunderbird, but I don't know which command to invoke
t-bird, the line above is just a sample from the script, I need to replace
the kmail by t-bird, do you know which command can invoke t-bird?

I tried to follow the site above that you indicated, but to no avail, I
created a script, put it in a folder in my PATH, then created a mozex, when
I clicked it, nothing happened, no error messages and no mailer either, did
I miss something?

Thanks in advance for your comment/suggestion

Ko Fei Pu
mailto:ko_pu at nospamhotmail.com