Sql

Carter J. Castor cjcastor at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 28 23:20:18 UTC 2004

Chad: I am trying to get our in house app which connects to an
SQL2000-ent sever to run in linux, I have the app running just fine but
I cant get connection to the database.

Are you running it using wine?  Anyway, in all seriousness, if the
application is simple to moderate complexity, you might consider
building a web interface in php. While this may cause a few headaches
and late nights in the short run, if you are going to be running the app
on multiple platforms, this might ultimately be the best solution in the
long run.