passwordless SSH Rsync [Was : Disk Layout/Partitioning Practices]

Ow Mun Heng ow.mun.heng at wdc.com
Thu Jan 29 10:38:00 UTC 2004

Hmm.. SNAFU here in my area. Didn't realise when I placed server2 into
server1's hosts.deny list. After I removed it, I can get to Server1
but I'm still being asked a password.

(Note: Server2 has server1's pub key but
	 server1 do not have server2's public key.
	 (I did not generate one)
	 Instead I was trying out ForwardAgent yes and
 	 eval `ssh-agent`