PHP Docs

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Thu Jan 29 16:25:26 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I'm using Fedora Core 1 and tried to access the Online Documentation for
PHP on the site:

http://www.php.net

In fact, I tried the "Print Friendly" version off the documentation, but
whenever language I click, I receive the following error:

"The document you requested has not been installed on your system.
Please install either apache-manual or apache2-manual RPMs."

I have instaled the httpd-manual package.

Have I lost something else?

Thanks...

[]'s

--