PHP Docs

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 16:47:58 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior um 17:25:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Fedora Core 1 and tried to access the Online Documentation for
> PHP on the site:
>
> http://www.php.net
>
> In fact, I tried the "Print Friendly" version off the documentation, but
> whenever language I click, I receive the following error:
>
> "The document you requested has not been installed on your system.
> Please install either apache-manual or apache2-manual RPMs."
>

> I have instaled the httpd-manual package.
>
> Have I lost something else?
>

> Thanks...

I tried to access the online PHP documentation "printer friendly" both
German and Brazilian portugieze" and both come up as expected. Which did
you try? You are accessing www.php.net or local documentation?

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 17:46:10 up 2:33, 7 users, 0.16, 0.17, 0.20
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]