webcam support

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jan 29 18:34:38 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 29.01.2004 schrieb Marlon Bastida um 19:14:
> Hello!
>
> Im using Fedora, and my webcam creative webcam pro ex doesn´ t work fine in this system because I tested in redhat 9 and don´t have a good driver and same occur in this system. You can find drivers that you can use for it but the leds doenst turn off, and stay turned on while Im in this distribution :((
>
> I would like to know if have projects to works this webcam with distribution and programs for test (one for gnome didn´t detect and I didn´t see images)
>
> Im from Brasil and a linux enthusiast.
>
> Marlon

You find the driver here:

http://www.smcc.demon.nl/webcam/

It's working great with my Phillips webcam. All you need to know is
documented there. For special questions or problems you can reask me.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 19:33:22 up 4:20, 7 users, 0.49, 0.28, 0.15
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]