PHP Docs

Nelson Guedes Paulo Junior npaulo at linux.ime.usp.br
Thu Jan 29 18:47:02 UTC 2004

> > www.php.net  and the English version.
> >
> > It's very strange because I tried four times and got the same error, but
> > in the fifth time I got it ok! Then, I tried again, and again I got the error!
> > Sometimes it work, and sometimes not.
> >
> > By The Way, the page access something on my hard drive? There's some way
> > they could do that????
> >
> > Thanks!
>
> That would be really strange if accessing the online documentation for
> PHP is causing local access. You can check the web page source text to
> which target it directs.

It targets it "/manual/en/print/index.php"
but I would expect that it access the online version, not a local
version due to the missing "file://" in front off it!

But now, in that moment, I can't reproduce it anymore.
Yesterday, I received the error all the time and coudn't access the
printer friendly version in any time of the day.

Maybe just a site problem?

Thanks!

[]'s

--