IPTABLES doesn't work

VJ vj at vijayg.homelinux.net
Thu Jan 29 21:43:58 UTC 2004

Instead of writing what you are feeling about your lack of initiative to
get the help by just typing 'man iptables' you could have provided a
list of requirements and your present setup. May be I would have helped
you in writing a small script to implement security.

You ask 'So what's the point of even including a tool if it doesn't do
anything?' ? If YOU could not get it working does not mean it does not
work at all.

And above all, there is google.

VJ