anyone familiar with k3b in Fedora?

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Fri Jan 30 05:29:34 UTC 2004

xcdroast should work fine.  I would recomend playing with cdrecord from
the command line first to get a handle on where your cd device is and how
it works...

cdrecord -scanbus

would tell you where your cdwriter is...

cdrecord dev=0,0,0 something.iso

would burn a cd, from an iso to the first scsi/atapi cd device.

after those two the mkisofs and cdrecord manpages are a good place to look
for info and more debuging information.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu