Unsubscribing

Gerrit Holl gerrit at nl.linux.org
Fri Jan 30 16:35:49 UTC 2004

James Thompson wrote:
> I am desperately trying to unsubscribe from this list but the "mailman" won't let me. It wants a password but I never supplied one when signing up.  The list administrator has apparently gone AWOL and doesn't answer emails.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions or know how I can reach the list administrator?

You can have your password sent to you by visiting your own page: enter
your e-mail address at
http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list and click on "Email
my Password to me"

Gerrit.

--
51. If he have no money to repay, then he shall pay in corn or sesame
in place of the money as rent for what he received from the merchant,