a dollars question

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 00:51:44 UTC 2004

Hi,

> this may not be the place to ask but could one build computers with
> fedora core for the OEM ? and if one did how could ya make sure who
> gets the money ...would it be redhad ?

Do you mean for Fedora to come pre-installed on a machine for sale? If
so, I can't see there being a problem.

If RH have removed the fiddly bits they had not covered by the GPL in
RH9 from Fedora, then there isn't a charge. Failing that, I'm not sure.

TTFN

Paul

--
"You can't beat the system, but you sure as hell can break it"
Malcolm in the Middle