Random System Crashes {Scanned}

Mike Chepesky krayden1229 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:32:15 UTC 2004

>If you are seeing the problem when you are using the machine, it is
>probably not related to the screensavers. Do you see the hangs when you
>are accessing the network, or is it just a random hang?

Well, it happened again... I was on the network, but  wasn't doing anything
on it (had Mozilla up, but not using it). I was looking at screensaver
previews when it happened this time.

I did find out that Ctrl-Alt-F1 works, and it boots me back to a login
prompt. Unfortunately when I log in, and try "startx" it tells me it is
already running on this display (not too surprisingly...)

Mike