OT Fedora stability - mounting from KDE Desktop

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Thu Jan 1 19:47:28 UTC 2004

On or about 2004-01-01 09:36, Krikket whipped out a trusty #2 pencil and
scribbled:
<snip>

>I agree.  I prefer the KDE desktop.  I'm using Gnome right now mainly
>because of the ease for mounting/unmounting disks by right-clicking on the
>background.  If you have any suggestions for doing this on KDE, I'm
>listening!  (Or just do auto-mounting...)

Go to the KDE Control Center, click on Desktop, and then Behavior.
Check the box for "Display devices on Desktop".  Then check the
mounted/unmounted versions for each device of interest.  You can then
right-click on the device icons and mount/unmount.

--
Fritz Whittington
He not busy being born is busy dying. (Bob Dylan)