Install

Nicholas Fitzgerald nfzgrld at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 1 19:49:43 UTC 2004

Actually, I found the problem. If you go into /usr/share/rhn you'll
notice that there are several versions of the file RPM-GPG-KEY. When you
run up2date and it asks you to install that file, RPM-GPG-KEY. On Fedora
you have to install RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora. Since I'm just now going through
and putting Fedora through it's paces I'm doing a few different
installs. When I installed as a "personal" machine and went to run the
update utility it messed up becasue it installed the wrong key. When I
reinstalled as a server and was working in text mode I got fed up with
the problem and went to look and see if the file was actually there, and
then discovered the other key files. When I installed the -fedora
version everything worked as expected.