Show Details on Bootup

R Crunk crunkrb at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 2 00:29:37 UTC 2004

Fritz Whittington wrote:
> On or about 2004-01-01 17:53, Simon Perreault whipped out a trusty #2
> pencil and scribbled:
>
>> On January 1, 2004 18:47, Rob Park wrote:
>>

>>> They're not identical, but they serve the same practical purpose. The
>>> only difference is that "show details" in rhgb is less ugly. So what?
>>>

>> You'll have to ask Randall...
>>

> Agreed.  Hopefully, he will respond.  [Except that in my case, the "show
> details" in rhgb is *more* ugly, not less :-) ]

Well, I really didn't care if it was graphical or text mode as long
as I can see the details without having to click to do it every time.

I am new to Fedora, I have been using Suse for about a year now and
was wanting to try something different. I have loaded Fedora on 2
computers here, one to just play with and one that I use. I have edited
the line in the /etc/sysconfig/init file to "no" to get the details on
this computer. I will try the other method on the computer I use all
the time and see the difference in the 2 ways.

Thanks again,
Randall