OT: Rack mount servers

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 2 17:04:53 UTC 2004

Hi,

I know this is off topic and for that I am sorry, but I am hoping the
people on this list will be able to point me in the right direction
because I am running out of time to find a solution..

I am looking for the best (cheapest) place to buy 1U rackmount servers
on a tight budget in the UK.. After lots of searching I have not found
anyone who stands out as offering a good value option from dell to the
no-name brands they all come in at around the same price..

I need to colocate the servers which is why they need to be 1U..

Thanks for any pointers on this..

Later..