KDE Applets

Krikket krikket at gothpoodle.com
Fri Jan 2 18:23:01 UTC 2004

After looking to run kweather, I noticed that it wasn't installed.  I had
to add the package "kdetoys".  No problem, I was able to install it.

So kweather is now running.  (Although I confess, after using Gnome's
applet, this one seems lacking.  No forcasts or radar map.  Does anyone
have suggestions for a better weather program/applet to run?)

But now I've noticed that another applet seems to be missing from this
install -- the keyboard switching tool.  I can configure multiple
(virtual) keyboard without an issue -- I just can't access them.

By chance does anyone know which package I need to install to get this
going?

I've had this running in the past, so I know it exists.  I just don't know
where...   (I've never had this problem before.  Virutal keyboards in KDE
have always been a breeze.)

Thanks for any thoughts/comments/suggestions!

Krikket