KDE Applets

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Fri Jan 2 20:05:53 UTC 2004

On January 2, 2004 14:51, Krikket wrote:
> Err, I have the package downloaded and unzipped...  But I notice that one
> thing is missing from the package and on the website...
>
> How do I *install* it?

True, there are no instructions to be found. Don't worry, I'll help you.

Super Karamba packages are more like scripts than real C++ packages. As such,
they don't need to be compiled and installed. You just tell Super Karamba to
load the script and that's it.

First you need to install Super Karamba from
http://netdragon.sourceforge.net/. This is a real C++ program, so you have to
go through the regular

./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install

procedure. When it is done, start it using ALT-F2 and execute "superkaramba".
You will be prompted to load the plugin. That's where you have to select the
Liquid Weather++ .theme file.

> *Embarassed*

Don't be, it was very unclear. Good luck!

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org