games

jason pearl jpearl24 at cox.net
Fri Jan 2 23:03:44 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 14:14, tar.bz2 wrote:
> hello
>
> I would like to know the best linux distribution to use games, since using
> wine on debian and redhat9 was not very much convincing

I am a gamer and i am using Mandrake 9.2 form my gaming box. SOmething
happened when i was installed fc1 and started loading games..Oh yea it
would install the games and not update winex.. Pissed me off and
reinstalled mdk.. but anyways... If you wanna play windows games on
linux you can use winex by transgaming.. it has its own internal DX
8.1... i think thats the version.. But it works very well but not with
all games. Every day there is more support tho so i am happy and you
have to subscribe to it for 5$ a month.. Support them i think its worth
it.... I havent had to play games on a windows box in a bit except for
call of duty it has a few issues with the install and how i use
supermount but yea read about it.. www.transgaming.com

--
jason pearl <jpearl24 at cox.net>