[Fwd: Fw: Intel 852/855 graphics on Dell laptop]

John - WA9ALS ham_reflectors at wa9als.com
Fri Jan 2 23:35:44 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----

This is harder than it looks - I was using my Windows box to post to the
list.  Now I'm on the FC1 laptop, and I can't really even configure
Evolution or even Mozilla Mail because with the 640x480 resolution, I
can't see the "save" and other buttons etc.  Sometimes I can guess/tab
my way through, but sometimes not.

Control-alt-+ keys did nothing.  I'll try to quote my config file
below.  Pse cut me some slack if this comes out in the wrong format or
other bad Netiquette...

Sheesh, I guess I'll attach it...