OT: Domino/Linux Was: are there people running Lotus Domino Servers on FC!??

Jeff Allison jeff.allison at allygray.2y.net
Sat Jan 3 01:55:00 UTC 2004

As a confirmed Domino/Linux Bigot how have you got managed to get people
to use this combination I use Dominux (Linino doesn't sound as cool) on
all my development (allows easy migration to solaris/AIX is my excuse)
and personal boxes but I have yet to convince a customer of it benefits
OAS people don't like Domino and Domino people are scared of moving from
Windows.

I'd love an answer if I succeed then it makes my life so much easier.

Jeff