KDE Applets

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.org
Sat Jan 3 03:13:19 UTC 2004

On January 2, 2004 17:38, Krikket wrote:
> I now have it loaded and running...  Is there a way of having it
> automatically load and execute when I log-off/reboot the system, and to
> save my settings?

It should do so automatically, using KDE's session management. In the Control
Center, in KDE Components -> Session Manager, make sure Restore previous
session is checked.

> The one thing that doesn't seem to work is to make the small graphics
> (showing the forcast, winds, temp, etc) full-sized.  It's just too damned
> small to read otherwise.

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. It showed fine on my screen.

> (And what's this webcam stuff?  *Confused*)

Ah! There are often webcams associated with your location. This lets you watch
it! ;)

--
Simon Perreault <nomis80 at nomis80.org> -- http://nomis80.org