BUG!! - Fedora-Xcdroast

Jim Cornette jim-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Jan 4 05:43:14 UTC 2004

jim tate wrote:

> When trying to run Xcdroast and Cd-Reader is already mounted after
> putting
> CD in drive , I have to right click cdrom icon on desktop and do a
> unmount,
> before Xcdroast can do a Read Tracks of CD.
>
> Jim Tate

Do you have a file browser popping up that has the burn:/// link within
it? If so, does closing the file manager also unmount the blank cd?

I never checked if it had a desktop icon, after the window was closed
(burn:/// file browser pop-up).

I haven't had to unmount the drive though to use either cd burning
program, just closing burn:/// did it for me.

Jim