Gnome drawer issue?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Mon Jan 5 14:22:31 UTC 2004

Around about 27/12/2003 09:06, WipeOut typed ...
> Has anyone got a fix for the gnome drawer issue??
> This problem has been around for ages now but there are no updates to
> fix it yet..

   Rummage around in the list archives or google - in one of
redhat/gnome's bugzilla there's a report on this plus a potential patch,
for which some kind soul has provided an RPM (linked to from the report).

   I'm using it, and it makes the drawers work again (but doesn't fix
the *other* bug of the drawer not auto-closing).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature