'cannot mount cd' during installation

linux at sohosolutions.org linux at sohosolutions.org
Wed Jan 7 00:17:31 UTC 2004

I have tried multiple copies and downloaded the images twice to make sure
but I keep getting unable to mount cd when I have to switch to another cd
during the FC1 installation.  Other installations work just fine.  I have
set the install up so that it tried all 3 cd's and just cd's one and three
and still get the same results.  Anyone had experience with this?  I
thought it might be the cd-rom drive but when I limit the packages to only
needing CD1, everything works just fine.

Thanks in advance