Spamassassin trigger?

Quillen, Channon CQuillen at txfb-ins.com
Wed Jan 7 15:56:09 UTC 2004

Anyone else using Outlook 2002 to post to this list?  I've tried everything
I know to configure Outlook's message format to Plain Text, but it seems I'm
still posting in multipart/alternative - HTML.

This message is being sent in Plain Text (at least that is what is selected
in the program) not using MS Word as the email editor.  The previous message
was sent in Plain Text using MS Word as the email editor.  I wonder if that
made a difference?

-Channon