Digi Serial Card....

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 20:00:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 12:32, James Kosin wrote:
> Dear Every Helpful Person,
>
> Has anyone got a version of the Digi drivers to work with Fedora?
> This was formerly the epca module in the kernel source.
> I use an ISA board Acceleport Xe (4 ports).

I have an AccelePort Xr 4-port in one of my test boxes...

http://people.redhat.com/lhh/epca-1.50-2-lhh.tar.gz

I changed some stuff to get it to build on 8.0, 9, and FC1 at various
times; the referenced tarball above is for FC1.  The make install phase
renames the standard epca.o included with the kernel.

Basically, untar, make, make install and run digiConf ...

There's a perl script included which attempts to locate the AccelePort
Xr - I don't think it'll work for an Xe though.

-- Lon

--
Lon Hohberger
Red Hat, Inc. --> http://www.redhat.com