KM400 Unichrome Graphics

Martin Halford martin.halford at virgin.net
Wed Jan 7 22:15:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm new to the list have recently built a budget system based on the
Asus A7V8X motherboard to try out Fedora Core 1.

The only problem I have had is with the integrated Unichrome graphics
which does not seem to be supported.  Normal displays are fine using a
generic driver, but in games such as Tux Racer or Flightgear it falls over.

Someone on the Via forum has had a go at trying to adapt RH9 drivers but
has failed.  Does anyone here have a solution.

Martin