I killed RPM.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Thu Jan 8 07:19:09 UTC 2004

During a manual upgrade from RH9 -> FC1 ( rpm -Uvh by hand ) I've
managed to kill me rpm in the process.  Don't know how because I've done
this before but I did reboot half way through in order for the new 2140
kernel.

Now I'm left with this :

[root at banner.pm.dev.ru.intra root]# rpm -q bash
rpmdb: unable to join the environment
error: db4 error(11) from dbenv->open: Resource temporarily unavailable
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 - Resource temporarily unavailable (11)
error: cannot open Packages database in /var/lib/rpm
package bash is not installed
[root at banner.pm.dev.ru.intra root]# !ex
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5
[root at banner.pm.dev.ru.intra root]# rpm -q bash
bash-2.05b-34
[root at banner.pm.dev.ru.intra root]#

What else do I need to upgrade to fix this?