Questions about burn ISO images to CD-Rs

prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org
Thu Jan 8 18:44:13 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 02:38:38AM +0800, Park Lee typed in a frenzy:
>  Would you please tell me can I burn the ISO images to CD-Rs in  Windows operating system (i.e. not to use the cdrecord in Linux operating system. Because there is no Linux operating system being installed in my computer). If it's possible what tools can I use in Windows Operating system.
>  Thank you very much!
>      Park Lee
>      2004-1-9

In Windows you must specifically tell the application (such as Nero Burning-Rom) to burn as an image. You can do this by choosing the menu option in one of the dialogs. The website linuxiso.org has a tutorial on how to do just this.

The deep link is this:  http://linuxiso.org/viewdoc.php/howtoburn.html

Alex

--
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are. --Spoken in Zen