Rolling updates back into fedora.

Stephen Walton stephen.walton at csun.edu
Fri Jan 9 17:56:22 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 21:05, Naoki wrote:
> Yeah sorry I mean creating a fedora distribution with the updates
> already replacing the original packages.

This seems an appropriate time to plug KRUD Linux from
http://www.tummy.com/.  For $60/yr you get monthly CD's of RH8 or 9, and
soon Fedora, with all updates already installed as well as a bunch of
really handy prebuilt RPMs not part of the standard FC.  Plus they're
pledging to keep Fedora support through 2006-06.  Well worth $5/mo in my
not-so-humble opinion.

--
Stephen Walton <stephen.walton at csun.edu>
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy, Cal State Northridge