How can i use rpm to retrive a specific file from a package?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 10 05:20:30 UTC 2004

Top posting is used in a lot of mailing lists, numerous organizations,
and millions of individuals as routine. There just isn't the time to
fuss over the perfect placement of each and every word in an email. In a
large group of highly paid people, the preference is to accept the
default settings of the email client picked by the IT department, and
the default settings are for top posting. In the even larger group of
not so well paid people, the default settings of the email client are
accepted without question because that is The Way It Is.

So top posting has an enormous installed client base. Top posting is
very much in favor in the world.

I myself do what most people do: accept the default mail settings and
get my email out the door because I have other things to do with my life.

Bob

--
Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA