the constant top-posting bicker

George Garvey tmwg-fedorau at inxservices.com
Sat Jan 10 06:03:36 UTC 2004

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 12:20:30AM -0500, Robert L Cochran wrote:
> I myself do what most people do: accept the default mail settings and
> get my email out the door because I have other things to do with my life.
>
> Bob

   I've never responded to these incessant bickerings before. But this is
just too outrageous for words. I don't doubt I'm going to regret doing it
this time ;)

	Interpreted: "I am just too damned important to waste even 30 seconds
of my precious time -- just to be considerate of others, who are clearly
less important than I."
	Were I too busy to be considerate of others, I suspect I would be
wondering where I had gone astray. I know I have as little to do as
possible with those who are consistently inconsiderate of me.