[OT] Re: Top Posting [was: How can i use rpm to retrive a specific ...]

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Sun Jan 11 14:10:45 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 08:02, Brian Connolly wrote:

> And millions of whining special-interest big-government entitled
> pantywaists vote democrat.  it's still weak.  what's YOUR point?

Let's take the politics (even though they are trying (?) to make points)
off the list.  Tired of reading over crap that won't change no matter
what you all say.  Users are going to do what they want to do (unless an
admin does something, which they haven't seen I been using Red Hat) and
nothing you all can do about it except delete/don't read or whatever.

I swear some of the OT crap you all discuss on there and carry on with
is too much, sheesh.

Soo, what bout that CLI command again? LOL

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!"