Fedora core I bugs

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Jan 11 17:57:48 UTC 2004

Am So, den 11.01.2004 schrieb Eero Volotinen um 07:32:
> Where is fedora core I bug reporting system?
>
> Noticed that there is ugly bug in mysqld init scripts. It stop working if
> there is password in mysql server. Not yet fixed?
>
> --
> Eero

https://bugzilla.redhat.com for searching for applied bug reports and
for submitting new.

The mysql init script fault is already assigned as a bug report at
bugzilla. For fixes you already got hints.

Annotation: please do not write to this list by taking a foreign posting
and delete the body text and change the subject to your needs! This will
damage threaded view of this list in mail clients which support this
feature as well in newsreader for people who follow this list using
gmane.org for example. thank you!

Alexander

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany