gpg NOKEY error on rpm --test

Greg fedora at packetstorm.org
Mon Jan 12 02:08:09 UTC 2004

ah ok the reason im doing a test is I am building a single cd fedora
core load (base+core) with snort, clamav, tripwire, chkrootkit,
mondo/mindi, snmp and webmin (with ssl deps). So far its all installing
fine and 249 files at 272980k in size for a cd. The only thing left is
kickstart automating the configuration to apply the firewall,
bastille-linux, and package config changes to make it all tidy.

Since the rpms are in a local directory, I check them to find any
dependencies I may have missed and also any problems with bad sigs.

Im going back to 'man rpm' to see if I find out how to tell it to use
the regular db as well. But if anyone knows offhand and would post it,
that would be great.

thanks,

Greg